Monday, October 29, 2007

Will's Birthday Party

Abby and Beau sitting on top of a huge bale of hay.
Beau taking his pumpkin to Mee-Mee.
Beau riding a tractor at the pumpkin patch. Yes, he threw a fit when we took him off of it.
The birthday boy and his smash cake.
Abby and Beau petting the animals.
Abby showing Will around on the farm. What are cousins for? The beautiful cake - made by Aunt Ann.
This past weekend Michael and Courtney came into town to celebrate my nephew Will's 1st birthday. They had a party at a pumpkin patch near town. It was so much fun, and it was the most beautiful weather (after raining all week). The kids had a great time! It is always so good to get all of families together! Happy Birthday, Will!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

You should have posted one of those family pictures of you guys. I thought they were so good! We had so much fun with you guys. Of course, I feel like I hardly had time to talk and hang out with you...it was crazy busy the whole weekend! We will see you guys Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

these pictures are soo good. i can't believe he is a year. the cake is sooo cute ann does such a great job!!! niki

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute!! Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I can't wait to see you this week- I will call you to work out the details!

thesemanchiks said...

I know ya'll had a wonderful time! Beau and Abby are precious in their Janie-n-Jack sweaters! Love them!

Julie said...

I love those sweaters too! Your kids always look so cute! Wish we could have made it to Walden frams this year-looks like fun-The cake is so cute-ann does such a good job! (Abby looks like she's taking good care of everyone, but I wouldn't think any other way) I have to tell you-Frances told me yesterday that Abby was her favorite friend b/c she always did everything her mommy told her too-thought you'd love that!

Heather B Mc said...

Those cakes are unbelievable!!!!!! I'm glad it was such a fun party.