Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween




Last night we had a great Halloween! Abby dressed up as Dorothy, and Beau was the cowardly lion. There were several of both at Abby's school parade in the morning as well as at trunk or treat at church last night, but I thought they still looked cute! Abby really loves the movie and asked to be Dorothy months ago, so it was really fun watching her have so much fun dressed up. She is very detail oriented - her socks had to be blue and her hair had to be in the two braids with blue bows. She is already anal like her mother... Beau spent the better part of the night yanking the hood part of his costume off. After a while he must have got tired of fighting it because he finally stopped fussing with it. After trunk or treat we went to the Berry Hill Halloween party, which is a party our neighborhood has every year. There is a live band, hay rides, cake walk, chili and hot dogs, etc. Abby took home 1st prize for best costume in the 3 and under category. I think Rocky as ToTo really helped bring it home! She now has McDonald's prize money, which she is very excited about. It was a great Halloween - we have WAY too much candy in our house right now, so if anyone needs a sugar fix head on over! We will share!

8 comments:

Heather B Mc said...

I think those two had to be the cutest Dorthy and Lion everywhere they went. ToTo as a third pary really helped complete the look.

Courtney said...

Could they be any cuter? Seriously. Where did you find her costume? Beau's is great too. I love those carved mini pumpkins on your porch - too cute!

The May Family said...

Dee Dee how cute!! I love it! My little on did not cooperate for Halloween and did not even get to wear her costume. She was not feeling well and cried all night. Poor thing! It was so good to see you the other day. I am so sad that you are leaving!

Courtney said...

I just realized how hilarious Rocky looks in the first picture. Beau is strangling him with love...

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

Your kids are so freakin cute! Abby is the perfect Dorothy- what a great idea she had!! I'm so sorry we didn't get together while I was in town, but we'll be there soon enough for the birthday party!!!

Pamela said...

They are so cute! I love the costumes and Rocky just completes it!!!!

Julie said...

They are sooo cute!! I love those kids! Hope Beau's ok after being pushed to the ground tonight!

Anonymous said...

They are soooo adorable. I wish I could have seen them! See you all soon! -Aunt Jody