Sunday, November 18, 2007

Daddy and his deer

Well, after a trip to the farm yesterday morning before Abby's birthday party, Toby came home with a deer. I know it is disgusting to put a picture of a dead animal on a blog, but this is Toby's thing, and he was successful in his hunting endeavor (much to my dismay - I can't stand the thought of shooting an animal myself and dragging that dead thing into the back of my car)! Beau did not know what to think, but I think in his little mind if his daddy was happy, then he was happy. He was really wanting to check it out (i.e. touch it). Mommy had to give him a good wash down afterwards... Anyways, for all of you hunters out there - Toby got one yesterday! Hopefully this will calm him down wanting to go hunting so much because I am a little weary of him going to the farm for a while! I will try and post some pictures of Abby's party later...

2 comments:

The May Family said...

That is so funny that Beau wanted to touch the deer. He looks so cute in this picture with his wild hair!

Anonymous said...

loving this picture of beau!! his hair is cracking me up. Also thank God toby finally got a deer, now he doesn't need to go shooting anymore! ha!
niki