Friday, November 7, 2008

What's Up?

Abby running errands with me the other day
Beau's "watching TV" position - part bat, part human. This is the preferred position for 30 minutes or more at a time! Isn't that crazy?? This child is just a handful...

To the right of my stove on the kitchen counter - this is what I mean when I say that these two are right underneath me all the time! At least they're cute to look at, right?

We are good here! Today I went with Abby's class on her very first field trip to the theatre downtown here where we got to watch some good ol' children's performing arts. They acted and sang out six or seven children's book, including "If You Give A Pig A Pancake" and "How I Became A Pirate" among others. It was very good and her class of pre-k did extremely well behaving and being good listeners!

Tomorrow we are headed to our church fall carnival, and Mommy and Daddy have plans for a date night on Sunday night (barring Daddy getting called into work, of course). In that case I will be going and getting more Christmas shopping done as there is already a babysitter coming! (Yay!)

Also, I have made a separate sewing blog so if you are interested in that just click on the site on the top right of the blog. There are more Christmas shirts on there!!! If you are interested let me know so I can go ahead and be working on them!!

Hope everyone else is doing good! Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby looks like she is getting sooo tall. She is cracking me up in the sun glasses! And yes at least you have cute kids to look at- you would die if I said they were ugly! Ha! Whelp I was just thinking yesterday, 1 year down 2 to go YEAH! All together it really has gone by fast even though it still seems like forever ( if that makes any sense).
love ya, niki

Anonymous said...

Dee, seriously it looks like you are sitting in that car seat. When did she grow up so much??!! Makes me kinda sad. Even though I can still see Tob, she is looking more like you too!!! Love and miss you all!! -Jody

LB said...

Love Abby striking a pose in her sunglasses! Your sewing stuff is so cute - and I saw what you did for Emery today. Too cute!

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

Abby looks too old to even be in a car seat anymore....what in the world? I wondered why you put a picture of your living room and TV on here and didn't even realize Beau was in that chair upside down, I guess it's a normal thing in your house though!! So glad you have a blog for your sewing now, I'm so excited to look at it!

Julie said...

Talk about grown-up looking! Abby looks so grown-up in he first pic! Love the bat position-what a fun kid. Hope you guys had fun on your date! I'm going to check out the sewing blog, and I'm going to send the material tomorrow. Libby has her first day of school in the morning!

Courtney said...

Cute pictures! Abby is getting SO big! She is a little girl now! I can't wait to see all of you at Christmas. I had a dream last night that I told Abby about her birthday surprise...you were SO mad at me. I was crying...I felt horrible. The sewing site looks good too! BTW, that package still hasn't come. I hope they didn't lose it!

lyla said...

abby is so grown up there! lilly is starting to freak me out talking like such a grown up--it really does happen crazy fast, doesn't it? i am so impressed with all of your sewing! i love it all!! if i hadn't already ordered the girls some christmas shirts in SEPTEMBER i would have to get those for them. they are too cute! i'll definitely have to order something soon--it is all so cute! you and courtney need to open up a store with all your fabulous stuff and i'll sell kid's paintings!!!! haha

Ryan said...

Love the pictures!!! I love the oversized shades Abby is sporting.

Anonymous said...

My gosh dee-dee they are growing up. When i saw how much Abby has changed, i literally got choked up! If we could only put them on hold. I hope you guys are doing great and tell Tob to give me a shout out sometime. Give the kids a hug from me.

Jammey

The Diddles said...

It kinda looks like you sitting in that carseat! Too funny!