Sunday, November 30, 2008

Body Beauty

Sometimes as I peruse through my weekly trashy celeb magazine there will be an article on these celebrities that look fantastic. Even more so lately, they look fantastic after having had multiple children. Seriously??? I thought this article that I ran across this morning on MSN was hilarious - nothing that I did not really know or hadn't heard before, but just a reminder that it is ok to be proud of my body for the wonderful things that God has allowed it to do and not ashamed with the awful feeling that I don't do enough and can not measure up. It is very sarcastic, too, which is right up my alley...enjoy...

http://music.msn.com/music/celebrityfeature/celebrity-bikini-shots/?GT1=BUZZ1

7 comments:

Julie said...

Love that article! I feel better already!

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

awesome!!! You just made my fatt pregnant ass feel better about sitting here eating peanut butter out of the jar at 9pm!!! Love ya Dee-Dee

Shannon said...

Such a great article. Nearly 8 months after giving birth to my first baby I am defintely trying to "love the skin I'm in." I can't believe how much my body has changed!

Courtney said...

That was funny! A good thing for me to read to as I will be putting on 30+ pounds in the next few months. It is kind of sad I am already thinking about losing it - so vain...

The Pharrs said...

I'm so glad you posted this. It boosted my confidence this morning!

Ryan said...

It was so funny. I love girl power things!!!

Segadi Family said...

I love all of your new pictures!! Beautiful gingerbread house and great pictures in the leaves! Where did you get Beau's "I Believe" shirt?? too cute!