Sunday, November 2, 2008

Christmas Shirts and Beautiful Beau

Mod Trees (on a size 3T)
Candy Cane (on a size 4T)
Lipstick Beau - and check out that shiner on his forehead!
Tonight Toby got called into work for a while so I spent the evening chasing the kids:) They seem extra hyper - I can't imagine why - wouldn't have anything to do with ALL of the Halloween candy that has been consumed over the weekend or anything. Anyways...while I was on the phone with Aunt Jody (bottom picture) Beau came running up to me after his bath talking about something or another. I looked down at him and had to do a double take. He had gone and found a tube of lipstick somewhere and very carefully applied it to his bottom lip. It was so funny because it was on so well for a 2 year old boy. Of course, Mommy took a couple of pictures right away and then left it on so Daddy could see when he got home. Of course, Toby was "take that stuff off" when he got home. I told him his son was the one that applied it. Maybe I should be worried!
The two shirt are my first two Christmas creations. They have been lots of fun to work on. I think the candy cane could go for a boy or a girl, but both of the above were done on girls' shirts. The above samples are for sale!! I just went ahead and made them so I could go ahead and let everyone know what some options were. I am working on several others, but I am waiting for my shipment of shirts to come in!! In the works are snowmen (which will be cute for the boys, I think), wreaths, more Christmas trees, holly, birds, and crosses.

4 comments:

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

Wow, Beau makes a pretty little girl!! I love your new shirts. I'll be getting the candy cane one for sure, but I want to wait and see the other's when you get done. I've been trying to call you today...I've got some big news!

Courtney said...

Hilarious! He is quite beautiful! Love the Christmas shirts too! Cute fabrics!

Julie said...

hilarious! love the christmas shirts! I'd love to get the girls the Christmas trees (they are 24 months and 3T) and I'll try to get the other material to you soon.

Heather said...

Dee Dee, I saw your comment on Meg's blog. My email is brandtbh@comcast.net