Thursday, October 23, 2008

Selling My Sewing

So, after several months of different ones of you asking if I am selling my sewing, I have finally decided to give it a go and try. Maybe some of you are looking for some fun, unique clothes for your kids or some holiday gifts. I have posted pictures of several of my projects on the blog. I will try and refine this over the next week or two with more pictures, etc. I wanted to go ahead and get this price list out there. I have tried to make it reasonable and affordable for anyone who wants to buy, but still worth my time. I am definitely not going to make a million, it is more just something I enjoy doing! Please give me honest opinions and let me know what you think!

Ruffle Pant - $28 ($20 if you provide material yourself)
Add embellishment (ric-rac, pom-poms, ribbon, etc.) - $2 and up
Long-sleeved shirt with appliqué of animal, shape, letter, etc. - $15 ($13 if you provide material yourself)
Lounge Pant - $22 ($16 if you provide material yourself)
Lounge Pant and appliquéd shirt - $35
Ruffle Pant and appliquéd shirt - $42
Lined A-line Jumper/Dress - $40
Lined Jon-Jon - $42
Lined Longall - $45
**Any item can be monogrammed with a name or single letter for an extra $4**

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DeeDee, you know I love all of your items and so will everyone else! You will do GREAT! And your prices are very reasonable! Have a great weekend!!
love you, niki

Unknown said...

Those prices look great! Very reasonable and if it becomes too much work then raise them! I am so glad you are finally doing this! I know you will sell a lot!

Heather said...

Dee Dee, How much do you charge for a applique if I provide the shirt?