Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More Sewing, Kids Playing, and a Birthday

Bomber outfit for Will.


Kettle Call outfit (for Will also)
Abby putting on one of her living room concerts. I am sure she is singing either Hannah Montana or High School Musical Songs.
Princess Beau pictures as promised...
Seriously, should I be worried???
Abby, Daddy and Beau enjoying some ice cream on the porch.
I put this picture on here to show Beau's undying devotion to his Cars cars. He puts them to bed at night before he (finally) goes to sleep. If you look to the right, you can see some of the beloved members of Radiator Springs "asleep" on Beau's pillow. I would be more worried about high heels and princess clothes if he didn't do this as well!
Michael sent Toby a new grill cover in time for the new season, which Toby loves, of course.Abby after her first day of school. I meant to get a better first day picture. She is obviously worn out in this one. I think her teacher got one, though... Speaking of school, Abby just loves it. She says her favorite thing is the Smart Board, which is a computer system that they have in her classroom this year. It really is quite impressive. The computer comes up on this huge screen and the teacher can control it from her laptop or you can tap on the screen and control it that way as well. I still can't believe she is in pre-k!

My 31st birthday was Friday. Toby and I got a sitter to come watch the kids overnight and he surprised me by a stay at a B&B here in town. It was soooo nice to have a break from baths, bedtimes AND we got to sleep in and then go to a wonderful breakfast that I didn't have to cook! Friday night we went to a movie theatre that they have here downtown - it has a restaurant above it that we ate at and then there are 2 screens downstairs. Once a month they play an old film movie on the big screen, so we got to see Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday. It was so much fun! To top it all off, Saturday morning after we left the B&B, Toby surprised me with a massage and pedicure at a spa here in town! Talk about a great birthday!

We have been staying quite busy here. Abby started school at the end of last week. She has a great teacher with a great classroom. We really love her school here. Beau will start MDO 2 days a week in September, so he will just have to hang out with Mommy until then! Toby is working a lot as usual, but still really likes his job. I have just been holding down the home front - cooking, cleaning, taking care of kids and trying to make it to the gym and sew when I get a chance. We are counting down the days (3 more weeks) until we go to the beach!!

8 comments:

Segadi Family said...

Super cute outfits!! I would like to order some stuff!! Can you email me with suggestions, etc? Love all of the new pictures!! Looks like you might have a little hannah montana on your hands... too cute and I'm glad Beau is comfortable with his femanine side! :) Happy Birthday to you!! Sounds like you had a perfect day!

LB said...

The pictures of Beau are hilarious! Lawton's bed looks the same, too. I'm not sure how he falls asleep sometimes! :) I love your new sewing projects! Too cute!

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

I wish Andrew was your nephew so you would make us cute outfits like you do for Will!! So glad you had a great birthday! Did you get the card and little gift I sent? I don't know who looks better in the princess attire...Beau wears it well! Abby looks like such a grown up with her microphone and pose!

Ryan said...

Your sewing looks great!!! Beau in the shoes is the funniest picture. I love Abby singing and giving concerts. It sounds like you have such a fun home!!!

Pamela said...

I love the outfits! I would really like to have one for Drew, I will pay you. I am so glad Abby likes school, we are counting down the days to MDO as well. Happy belated birthday. Toby did so well!

The Diddles said...

The outfits are soo cute! So are the kids!!! I can't believe Abby is in pre-K! I bet she is a great student!:) Love the one of Beau in the heels...priceless! Walker will be jealous of the grill cover-maybe that will be one of his Christmas presents!:)

kristy said...

Hey are you taking orders for these outfits?

Heather B Mc said...

Are you selling the clothes? So cute!! I want to order an outfit for Brooks if you are.