Monday, April 30, 2007

Let's Party

So Beau turned one on Thursday, April 26th! I can't believe it has already been a year! Time sure flies by, especially with the second child. We had a party in our neighborhood park on Saturday. It was a ton of fun and perfect weather. Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with us! A picture's worth a thousand words, huh?
Ball anyone?
I loved drinking the ice cream out of the ice cream cup! Yummy!
Cake anyone?
This is the hilarious face that Beau made the entire time everyone sang Happy Birthday to him. He is just really not sure about the whole thing.
The face painting table was popular.
The party venue - Azaela Park. A great place to party! God blessed us with beautiful weather despite the 60% chance of rain in the forecast the night before.
Uncle Berry and John with baby Davis - our youngest party attendee.
The birthday boy in the jumper.
This is Ella - is she not the cutest thing? She turned one in February.
Big sister Abby and her friend Addie with matching "scaredy cat" faces. They got the scary part right!
Abby getting her face painted - very intense!
My friend Amber and her sweet baby Andrew came all the way from Chattanooga to party!

Check out the cake! Cool, huh? Beau's Aunt Ann has this incredible talent that we benefit from. She is incredible, and can do pretty much any cake you can find!!

4 comments:

Ann Wells said...

Love the photos. Uncle Berry and I really enjoyed the party. It was awesome. Abby looks so scary with her face painted. I'm so glad you enjoyed the cake. I love making them for the kids.

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

I am so glad I got to be a part of Beau's first birthday!! I really wish I could have stayed longer and seen him eat his cake. Abby was adorable- as usual and you looked fantastic, despite being sick! Thanks for posting the pic of me and my little man! I can't believe your little boy is 1...Time to have another!

Heather B Mc said...

Beau sacked out on his daddy is precious. It is so cute how no matter how big the shirt is, it always seems to go up just enough to see their cute little bellies.

Julie said...

We had so muach fun--wish we could have stayed longer--he was so cute eating his cake--what a precious boy--I can't believe he's one!