Sunday, April 8, 2007

Abby's Pictures

Happy Easter everybody!! We had a fun weekend in Johnson City with Daddy's family. I will put more pictures of the weekend later. I had to go ahead and put on some great pictures Abby took with her new camera (that she loves) that the Easter Bunny brought her! They are hilarious - and these are the good ones!! Cheesin' for the camer on Easter morning - I think Daddy actually took this one...
Easter morning action shot - mommy cleaning scattered toys in Aunt Jody's new condo as Abby's cousin Sydney watches the excitement.

Mommy's big booty...getting ready-not a view I'm used to seeing! At least it fit on the camera screen.


Action shot of Beau. He is a fast crawler-can you tell by the picture?



4 comments:

Courtney said...

That is so funny! You never know what she might capture on film now! :)

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

You have quite the photographer on your hands!! She is taking after her Daddy!! Hope you had a great Easter.

Julie said...

I love the mathcing easter outfits--I think you can get away with that for atleast 5 more years--priceless pics by Abby! Glad you had fun in JC--hope to see you guys soon!

Tina said...

Tina said, OMG, I wish my booty looked so good...Abby the picture taker... sounds good, the kids are growing so fast, miss u guys, stuck here in rainy & snowy Boston, it seems forever...