Monday, April 23, 2007

Happy Birthday, Beau

Here is our little man over the weekend in the cutest little jon-jon my sister-in-law Courtney's mom made for him. I could not wait to get him in it! His cousin, Will, has a matching one!


A few more days and I'll be 1!
Playing in Abby's room - 11 months.


Bathtime with Abby - 10 months.



Swinging with Papaw on the porch in Butler. Check out my hair just prior to the first cut!! ) 9 months


Hanging with Aunt Jody - 9 months.


Christmas Eve 2006 - 8 months.


Church directory pictures - 8 months.


Thanksgiving weekend in Jackson, MS. This is my cousin Will. Isn't he so cute? He is only about 2 weeks old in this picture! 7 months



I love bathtime! - 7 months




This picture was taken on a trip to Gatlinburg during football season. Can you tell? Mommy says when I play football for Tennessee she is going to leak this picture to ESPN right before I play in the National Championship game!! - 6 months



Happy Halloween! I was a rooster for Halloween if you can't tell...6 months




This was taken on a trip to South Carolina in September. Abby is eating ice cream and I was very content leaning against her and watching - oh how things change!! - 5 months




My first try at cereal. I hated it and kept spitting it out. None too thrilled - can you tell?

4 months



Quite the poser! - 3 months



Looking over mommy's shoulder - 2 months



This was my birth announcement picture - about 6 weeks old



Mommy propped me up on the ol' boppy for a little picture session - aren't I cute? 5 weeks old




Chillin' on the couch with big sis - I'm a few weeks old.


So sweet. Mommy and Daddy loved me from the moment they knew I was in mommy's belly! Look how handsome I was - even at such a young age!! It only gets better from here!!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Awwww, I got a little choked up looking at all of those pictures of Beau. I can't believe he is about to turn 1! I wish we could be there for the party, sorry I left you with an unwrapped gift...I didn't even recognize Will in that picture, is that bad?

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

I am so proud of you for all that blogging effort!! It was so neat getting to watch baby Beau grow up (in pictures)- since I wasn't there for hardly any of it!! Can't wait to see you guys on Sat.!!

Julie said...

Those pics of Beau are just precious--He is so sweet--we had fun visiting with you on thurs--thanks for the wonderful meal!! We'll see you Sat!

josh and darci said...

What a sweet way to celebrate Beau's first birthday! He's just precious. They grow up way too fast!

Ryan said...

Those were beautiful pictures. I love his hair, especially that picture showing his "pre"haircut hair.

Renee Guest said...

I just had to do a double take. I just stumbled onto your blog from Amber Duncan's new blog - I don't even know what I clicked on to get here. But I have a baby boy named Beau that just turned one. His birthday was April 17th but my due date with him was April 22nd. We live in Brandon, MS. Your Beau is precious! Just thought I would leave you a comment.
Blessings!
Renee Guest
www.guestfamilyblog.blogspot.com
www.babyfacedesign.com
www.babyfacedesign.blogspot.com