Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sick Babies




Hello all! Here are a couple of older pictures that Aunt Jody still had on her camera when she visited last weekend. I thought they were pretty funny. They are both so much bigger now! Both of the kids are sick and Toby is out of town! Both kids have fevers and nasty looking throats right now. Mommy missed work yesterday and it is not looking good for tomorrow. I just hope they start feeling better soon. Daddy comes home tonight and I sure will welcome the extra hands! "Hold me" is the theme around the house right now and I keep forgetting who I gave motrin or tylenol to last and what time I gave it to them!!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Awwww poor babies! I hope they get to feeling better soon for their sake and yours! Cute pictures!

Ann Wells said...

Love the pictures. I hope those little cutie pies get to feeling better soon. talk with you soon.

Julie said...

Cute pics--Hope they are feeling better!