Saturday, March 3, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!


Today is our 6th anniversary!!! I can not believe we have already been married for that long. It is funny to think about us getting married. We seem like such babies in hindsight. I was 23 and Toby was 26. I had just finished nursing school and Toby was in his third year of medical school. I wish it was some kind of tradition or requirement to go on a honeymoon every anniversary!! I guess I'll settle for a nice dinner - haha! We did get to go out to eat tonight at Flemings and then stroll through Borders next door at a leisurely pace - all of this thanks to Aunt Jody who was at home with our 2 kiddies!! She has helped watch them ALL day (Thanks Aunt Jody)!! All she got in return is a Starbucks and the new People magazine - although a really good one - have ya'll seen the cover? I thought she might like it...Anyways, here's a little picture full of nostalgia. Toby's friend Jammey took it. Don't ya'll think we should get paid tons of money and Nation's Bank could use it in an ad or something? Actually, I think they may have been out of business even as that picture was taken. (It was the biggest umbrella at the place...yes....it rained on our wedding day...is that supposed to be symbolic of anything but pure marital bliss?) I am so happy to be married to the guy of my dreams!!

7 comments:

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Courtney said...

AWWWWW! Happy Anniversary! Sorry I didn't call, I am so bad about things like that! We were babies when we tied the knot, it seems soooo long ago! Great picture. We miss you guys!

Pamela said...

Oh so cute! Happy Anniversary! Look, I'm blogging!

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary--what a great picture! Aunt Jodi and Abby gave Frances a sucker Sun morn and they were gone before I really got a chance to talk to Jodi--She is so sweet--It's so nice to have babysitters like that!

Ann Wells said...

Time sure does fly. I love to look back at pictures and remember those moments. Your wedding was beuatiful.

Love you guys
ann

josh and darci said...

It's a small world, huh? I noticed a picture of you on Courtney's blog a few months back. Your little ones are so cute! I'm sure that we'll see you sometime soon... either in sickness or in health :)

Christine said...

Happy belated anniversary. You look so pretty in that picture. Y'all haven't changed at all and you still look just as young!