Thursday, March 22, 2007

Illegal Eagle


I am asking politely that none of my blog readers turn me in for breaking the law. As you can see, we turned Beau around in his car seat! Technically, it is not yet time. He is supposed to be over 20 pounds and a year old. While he met the former criteria around 6 months of age, we are a few weeks shy of the latter! Let me tell you - He LOVES it! He grinned from ear to ear the first day he rode that way. It was so cute! I love being able to turn around or look in the rear-view mirror and see them both!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

How cute! We are excited to see you guys next weekend!

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

You are such a rebel!! Now I see where Abby gets it from! I had a great time in Nashville- I am so glad we were able to see each other and talk. I will be back April 14-18, so maybe we can get together again!

Pamela said...

Beau looks so happy!