Friday, April 4, 2008

Are you kidding me Oprah?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW4LLwkgmqA\
(If this doesn't bring it up just type in the search box "the church of oprah exposed")

I will go ahead and apologize for yet another preachy moment. This is just so disturbing to me, I felt like it was something I needed to put out there. This video will shock you if you haven't been keeping up with the latest Oprah mission- to educate the world about her new idea of spirituality. I knew that she had some far out stuff going on lately as well as her support of Obama for the upcoming presidential election, but this is just beyond belief. Unfortunately, it is real. If you have not seen it take a look. My friend from home sent it to me, and I really believe everyone needs to realize what she is actually saying. I hate to sound like Debbie Downer, but really, what is the world coming to? So many people look up to her and really are listening to what she is saying. A wolf in sheep's clothing? Scary...

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

"As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in Him. For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock except our God? It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect." 2 Samuel 22:31-33

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you crazy stuff!! I can not believe she has gone this far. After seeing yesterdays show about the pregnant man and then getting this e-mail not long after seeing that it was almost like a WARNING! wake-up spiritual check. What is this world coming to? But like you said this is the type of people the devil likes to use because they influence so many others. Love you!

Julie said...

she was finally taken off my TIVO a few days ago after I saw this-it really makes me mad b/c she's had these views since her late 20s and brought them out then-the response wasn't good so she adopted the "christian faith" again. Now that she so powerful and seems to be basically a god to many she has chosen the perfect time to brainwash so many!!

Pamela said...

I can not believe she has gone this far but at the same time could see it coming. Kyle showed me the video a few days ago. I am going to stop watching her. I always thought she believed in God but it is very obvious she believes in herself!