Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! We had a great Easter this year. Abby had a party and egg hunt at her school on Wednesday, and Beau had one at MDO on Thursday. Friday Papaw and Aunt Jody arrived for a Spring Break visit! We are having the best time visiting with them and getting some help with the kiddos! Abby and Beau are so excited they are here they can hardly stand it. Yesterday we went with my neighbor and friend Serena to her church's egg hunt. The kids had a blast and Abby won an awesome door prize. (I'll try to pictures of that on later...they are still on the other camera.) Today after an exciting morning of opening Easter baskets we all went to church and then had a big ol' yummy Easter dinner with our neighbors. Afterwards we had our own egg hunt in the back yard with all of the kids. We are all exhausted and have very full bellies. Good times! More pictures to come - just wanted to say Happy Easter!

9 comments:

lyla said...

love those outfits!!! precious! abby is sitting like such a little lady. lately every picture of lilly is either a blur, or she's got her eyes closed...i pretty much delete every picture i take. looks like you guys had warm weather for easter--i'm jealous!!!

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness how cute do they look??? They are so precious!!! Abby looks like she's about 16 with those legs crossed and that smile. Tell her to stop growing! Beau too. The outfits are perfect! I love them! Glad you guys are having fun with the Smiths! Tell them I said hello.

The Diddles said...

The kids look so precious! I love their Easter outfits! Glad you are having fun! Miss you!:)

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

You're kids are so adorable! I can't believe Toby still lets you dress Beau like that. I wish Chad wouldn't throw a fit when I try to dress Andrew in anything besides football attire! I'm glad you had a great Easter. Miss you...see you in a few weeks!! Thanks again for the beautiful flowers!

Pamela said...

That is the sweetest picture, their outfits are so cute! You are so good at picking out their clothes. I am glad your easter went well, sounds like you guys had fun.

LB said...

Precious! I hope that you are having a good spring break. It looks like you had a great time with Courtney and Will! Is it just me or does the snake man look like Kevin on "The Office"? Do you watch it? Too funny!

Ryan said...

They look so great!!! I'm glad you guys are having visitors. There is nothing so much fun as having family down!!!

Segadi Family said...

They look so sweet! So glad you all are doing well!

kma said...

Addie loved seeing Abby 's pic! The picture on the bench is simply adorable! Like mine... I am sure thay love eacj other MOST of the time! HA! Kelly