Monday, January 28, 2008

Wild Trip to Nashvegas

Beau and Abby on the plane. Unfortunately they weren't always this happy about being on it!

Frances at the lanes. She looked so cute in her little Uggs.

Ella getting ready to show off her skills...That girl has athlete written all over her!

Austin at the bowling alley. I don't think he knew what to think at first. He looks so big to me now. I can't believe he will be 5 in June!

Brooke and Abby posing at the bowling alley. Abby is at a hard stage for pictures. She either smiles REALLY big or tries to hide her face (above)...
How many times can I say, "Thank God for Aunt Jody!"? I don't know how I would have made it without her!

Two tired babies.
Erica's birthday cake made by none other than the talented Aunt Ann! Isn't that the coolest cake ever?

Maybe he is trying to walk a mile in my shoes?

Last week we had a wild and crazy visit home. I flew in with the kids from Dallas. It was hectic and both Abby and I got sick. Thanks to everyone who helped out so much while I was worshiping the porcelain throne. Not fun. Besides that, it was really fun to see everyone. Next time we come back girls night out is definitely happening! The kids and I miss everyone so much. We will have to plan a longer trip next time, hopefully with Daddy in tow!

3 comments:

The Diddles said...

I'm so sorry I missed yall! It looked like fun!!!! Sorry you got sick-no fun! Love all the pics of your house-it looks really good! How did you get all that done with the holidays? Talk to you soon!
Meg:)

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

I promise to come into town next time you do- I hate that I missed seeing you and the kids. I am cracking up right now at Beau's bangs!! Thank goodness their hair grows out fast at this age!

Pamela said...

Beau looks so much older for some reason! I can't believe how much they change in such a short amount of time!