Monday, January 28, 2008

House Pictures

The living room with our new couch (finally!). That is the front door to the house that Beau is standing in front of.
Another angle in the living room. These doors lead into Toby's office.
This is what you first see when you walk into the front door.
Skip to the hallway...

Beau's room - this is the first room I painted. It is Barn Door Red. I really ended up loving the color, especially for a little boy's room. It sure beats the salmon pink that it was...


More Beau's room...
And more Beau's room...

Our long skinny kitchen. I actually like the kitchen a lot. After looking at this picture I realized I need to clean off the fridge! That is way too much stuff up there!
Abby's room. She has the biggest room in the house. It was pepto bismol pink when we moved in, which fortunately works for her. I will eventually be painting it. It just wasn't first on the list...
Abby's new full sized bed. She is so proud...She needs bedding. I have fallen in love with the new PBK bedding with the little birds on it. I really want to get that for her, but it is so stinkin' expensive! We'll see...

Dining room. I painted this room 2nd - only a few weeks ago. This is a very large room - hard to capture in a picture.


This is another angle in the dining room. The doorway to the left leads into the hall, then into either Abby's room, Beau's room, or their bathroom.

I didn't take any pictures of the bathrooms or our room b/c they are so stinkin' ugly. I will have to take before pictures and post them with the pictures I'll take after we redo them! I am thinking we'll start working on the master bathroom next, or maybe paint Toby's office. It is a really dark green right now. Anyways...everyone is always asking to see pictures of the house, so here they are. We are about to get the outside painted, too. I'll try and post before and after pictures of that as well!! Now everyone just needs to come and see it in person!!!

7 comments:

Courtney said...

It looks SO pretty! I can't wait to come see it in person! You did a great job!!!!!

josh and darci said...

I love it, Dee Dee! You have quite a lot of decorating talent. Glad you're making your new house a home!

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

I love these pictures- I;m so glad you posted them! Your house looks so good already and your haven't been there long at all- Good Job!!

Ryan said...

You've done so much in such a short amount of time!!! What a beautiful home!!! Oh, by the way, I have a Sony Cybershot with 12x zoom or something. It's not a fancy camera, but we enjoy it!!!

Pamela said...

Your house always looks so pretty! I love the color of Beau's room!

Anonymous said...

Your house looks great! I can't believe your kids...they are both adorable. I hope everything is going well with your move.

Heather B Mc said...

Your house and decorating looks awesome!!!!!! How many coats of paint did it take you to do Beau's room? I painted our dining room red and it took me like 6 coats. I have got to send you those recipes. Sorry I have not done that yet!!!!! It was great to see you when you were in town. Let know when you come in next!!!!!