Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Update

Hello everybody! Sorry I have not blogged lately, but I have no recent pictures and no time available. When I do get some time, I end up checking everyone else's blogs out...this is such an addiction. I did find another recent love...consignment!! I am now a proud participant of Wee Wares this year. I got the kids lots of cute clothes for really, really cheap. So much fun to get a bargain-especially on something that can only be worn for a short time -these kids grown so fast!! Other than that I am just working, being a mommy, and watching Grey's Anatomy on Thursday nights-another guilty pleasure-that and my US Weekly. I'm so shallow...Toby thinks I'm crazy for both...Hope everyone is doing well! I'll post some pictures soon...

2 comments:

Christine said...

You're not shallow!! I love US weekly and used to be obsessed before I stayed at home and couldn't afford my magazine addiction anymore. Now I look on these awful gossip websites called perezhilton.com and tmz.com and they have all the same things as the magazines but I get the info daily! It's awful and so addicting!

Julie said...

Well, I'm addicted to Grey's, 24, and What About Brian?--Also HGTV which gives me way to many ideas of things I want to change/add to my house!! That's got to be worse!