Friday, February 16, 2007

Beau's First Haircut











Hello everybody!! This is my first official day as a blogger. I have several family members and friends who are into this! I love it because I can catch up with them and see great pictures whenever I want! I am sure this blog will consist primarily of pictures of my kids, as they are central to most of my time and attention these days! My hands are heart are full!!! I will try to put some pictures of Beau and his first haircut today for my first blog entry. As most of you know, Beau is my youngest. He was born with a ton of hair and never really lost it, except in the back. He was "party in the front and business in the back" in a major way. It was definitely time for a cut, although I was very reluctant! He looks like a big boy now!!!

1 comment:

Tina Dhruv said...

He looks like a little boy now...