Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sweet Smiles



These two are so much fun right now. We are having a really fun summer. I left my camera battery charger and extra battery in Tennessee last time we visited, so I don't have many updated pictures. These are few that Toby took with his fancy camera that I still have no clue how to use. I need to get some pictures of them swimming. They just love to be in the water! We are going back to TN to visit again in a few weeks. I am about to list a bunch of stuff on ebay, trying to help Toby finish our bathroom, trying to finish some sewing projects, etc...lots going on while trying to do all of the normal everyday things as well!! A busy summer, but lots of fun with these kids. I will try to post again before we go out of town again...depends on when I get my camera battery (thanks for sending it, Mom) and how much time I find to take pictures!

On a side note, please say a prayer for a dear friend that I worked with in Nashville before we moved. She is in the critical care unit. I think she has been improving over the past few days, but please keep her in your prayers. She is truly one of the sweetest, most selfless, most Godly women that I know, and I love her dearly. Thank you so much.

11 comments:

josh and darci said...

DeeDee,
Please call me if you get a chance. (615) 397-3371. Or send me an email at darci0321@yahoo.com I haven't heard what's going on with Pam! I just talked to her a few weeks ago!
Thanks!

lyla said...

you always have the best posts! love all the pictures--abby is absolutely beautiful! i love the picture of her with her flower costume and with her make-up on. looks like you guys are BUSY! i can't believe abby is taking tennis already. you make me feel behind :) was that the discovery museum in chattanooga? we're planning on going soon with my parents--would you recommend it? it looks fabulous.

lyla said...

by the way...i LOVE abby's bedding--i was in love with it when i first saw it in the catalog--so cute!

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest pictures! I love it when I can actually get a cute picture with both of my kids smiling and acting like they love each other all the time! Ha! See you soon! love ya, niki

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

I love your new pictures!! Abby looks soooo BIG on her bike! I love them in bed reading together, so sweet, you can tell they really love each other. Can't wait to see you in Nashville! Are you posting your kids things or things you've made on Ebay??

Ryan said...

Great pictures!!! I love the one of the two of them reading in the bed. What a wonderful memory you captured!!!

Julie said...

I love the new pics-they look like two peas-in-a-pod! You have such beautiful children!! The Tanners come in on Thurs-I'll give you a call and catch up next week.

Pamela said...

Abby looks like such a big girl on the bicycle. They are too cute! I hope we can see you guys when you come into town. Call me!

thesemanchiks said...

Such beautiful pictures! Sounds like you are super busy this summer! Having fun I know. Talk to you soon!! Miss ya'll!

Segadi Family said...

Please let me know when you post your clothes (I'm assuming) on ebay. I love the sweet outfits that you make!! I know you don't want to hear this, but Abby is looking like a teenager!! She's so beautiful!

LB said...

I haven't been able to catch up with you in quite a while. I love the dress you made for Abby. So cute! Lawton is obsessed with Cars, too. He has slept with Mac almost every night for I don't know how long. He asks for different cars to sleep with each night, too. I don't know how he sleeps!