Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Beach Trip 2007

Abby posing at the beach
Taking a ride on the train with Aunt Jody
Riding the carousel with Daddy and Aunt Jody
Beau trying to escape from his parents and go ride some rides on his own...


The huge sand kingdom built by (mostly) Mee-Mee, Abby, Papaw, Erica and Nicole.

Abby and Mommy taking a break in the sun

Mee-Mee and Beau on a walk

Abby and Mommy on a bike ride

Abby and Daddy on a bike ride together

Beau at the pool - completely fearless of water I might add...

Mommy and the kids at the beach. Beau is trying to make Abby share her beach chair.

Abby on this wild jumpy thing - she looks so little to me in this picture...

We had a great time at the beach last week. I have had a lot of trouble getting these pictures to upload for some reason or another so I will keep this short and sweet. I will say that both of the kids LOVED the beach and the water. We all had a wonderful time spending time with family. Hopefully we will repeat this trip next year and add even more family and friends! We have more pictures that I might try to post later (from the good camera), but I am tired of wrestling with this thing. Beau is getting in 4 or 5 teeth and keeps waking up a lot at night so I'm going to bed!!

11 comments:

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

Okay these pictures are awesome! You look to good in a bathing suit to have 2 kids!...Seriously! Looks like you guys had lots of fun. The kids look so happy in every picture!

Courtney said...

Looks like so much fun! I love your black bathing suit.

Amy said...

Hey Dee Dee. Looks like a great trip to the beach. We're going soon and I can't wait.
Glad to find your blog. I should have come by before now to tell you that we've put Luke in the same class with another child with similar issues to Luke's. That way we parents can tag-team who stays with them. The other class was about half the size of yours, so that's why they're in there. I miss you guys though and really appreciate your patience with Luke!
Thanks for leaving a comment so I could find your blog.

Julie said...

Looks like you had a great trip! Can't wait to hear about it!

Julie said...

I agree with Amber on the bathing suit!

The Diddles said...

You look so good and so does your mom by the way! That looks like a very fun trip! It was great to talk to ya yesterday, sorry it was so short. I will call you back soon b/c I want to hear about the move. We didn't get to talk about that! Your kids are too cute!!!
Love, Meg

The Diddles said...

You look fabulous and so does your mom by the way! Love the pics! I'll call you soon b/c we didn't get to talk about the move. I want to hear all about it!

Pamela said...

I am so glad you guys had fun! Your pictures are great! Did Beau love the sand? I agree with the bathing suit comment! It is just not fair!!!!

Anonymous said...

THESE PICTURE TURNED OUT GREAT. I NOTICED THE NEW BATHING SUIT. LOOKS CUTE

Anonymous said...

THESE PICTURES ARE SO CUTE I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM ALL. I SAW THE NEW BATHING SUIT LOOKS GOOD!!

Christine said...

I LOVE the picture of Beau in the blue outfit looking back at you. That is so sweet and Abby is just beautiful as usual! You look awesome in a bathing suit and i'm glad y'all had such a fun trip. Did they like biking with you? That looks like so much fun. We miss seeing y'all. Maybe we can all go to the pool next week. I just started my first week of school but I will be able to go next week.