Friday, May 11, 2007

Sesame Street Personality Quiz

I ran across this "Sesame Street Personality Quiz" through someone else's blog and felt compelled to take it due to oldest child's love of sesame street. Apparently I am most like Bert. Sadly, this does not surprise me! (If you would like to take it just click on the link.) Very silly, I know...I should be doing our laundry and cleaning the bathroom. Instead, I am taking a Sesame Street personality quiz. What is wrong with me?
I Am Bert

Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil

How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others

8 comments:

Christine said...

I'm cookie monster and it describes me as being always hungry! Ha How true is that?

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

Okay, it is scary how much this really does describe you! I will let you know who I am most like- probably the same as you- if our work habits say something about us!

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

I am sad and embarrassed to say that I am cookie monster!

Courtney said...

I'm Big Bird. I took like 50 of those quizzes, what a time suck...but fun!

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

Yep, that is our backyard in those pictures. If you would ever come visit me- you could see it!! Just Kidding. I am sure it's hard with 2 kids.

Happy Mother's Day!

Pamela said...

How funny! I am oscar the grouch-that's embarrasing. Kyle was Elmo-so true!!!!!

Julie said...

Ok, I'm Ernie-that's embarrassing too! I think Bert's probably the most admirable to be--evidently I'm just goofy!

Ryan said...

All the pictures of Beau at his party are great and Abby is so cute in her program. I gave in and took the quiz...I'm Elmo.